WINTER PROGRAM REGISTRATION
NEW YEAR'S OPEN HOUSE
11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. • Thursday, January 1, 2015
Join us for our annual open house and start the New Year off right!
- Water Park and Lap Pool open 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Try a group fitness class!
- 11:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. Family Fitness in Balfour Hall with Avin
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:25 p.m. Group Strength in MPR with Sylwia
- 11:55 a.m. - 12:40 p.m. Family Drums in Balfour Hall with Avin
- 12:35 p.m. - 1:10 p.m. Family Rebounding in MPR with Sylwia
- 12:45 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Family Yoga in Balfour Hall with Avin
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:10 p.m. Yoga in MPR with Stacy
- 1:00 p.m. - 1:55 p.m. Cycle in 3rd Floor Studio with Jessica W.
- Check out the family activities in the gym!
- Prizes, massages and more!
Healthy fun for all! Join the Facebook event for more details.
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Co-ed Dodgeball Tournament. Join the Rochester Area Family YMCA and Olmsted Medical Center for a throw down in the tundra! Adult and Youth divisions offered. Pool play will begin at 9:30 a.m. Tournament held at the Y and OMC Sports Medicine & Athletic Performance location on 55th Street NW.
Healthy Kids Day ®
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Healthy Kids Day, the Y’s national initiative to improve families’ health and well-being, takes place at 1,900 Ys and kick-starts healthier behaviors now and throughout the summer, a critical out-of-school time for children’s health.
The Not-So-Scary SPOOKTACULAR
Held every October.
Little ghouls and goblins are invited for a fun-filled evening featuring an outdoor Trunk n’ Treat with lots of candy handed out from decorated vehicles of businesses and individuals, a Candy Maze to travel through; and, the SPOOKTACULAR Costume Party complete with games, music and dancing!
- FREE for Y Members
- $10 per Family for Non-Members
Gus Macker 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament
August 7-9, 2015
Get your game faces on and get a team together to compete in our annual 3-on-3 basketball tournament. Anyone can play! Youth divisions include: 10 & under, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, and 17-18. Adult divisions include: 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, and 40 & over.
FORE THE KIDS GOLF TOURNAMENT
Held every September at Eastwood Golf Course.
Enjoy a beautiful day of fall golf and help raise money for a good cause. Proceeds from the tournament support the Y's Annual Support Campaign.