Refer a friend to the Y
Bring a friend to the Y and if they join, YOU get a month membership free! All you need to do is ask a friend to join you, try out a class that you enjoy, lift weight or take a few laps in the pool. Every member receives three guest passes so you can do the inviting. These passes are waiting for you at the Welcome Center ready for your friends.
Enjoy these words that were passed along to us...and share with your friends so they can see just a glimpse of what the Y is all about and why they should join you.
"I joined in 2013 following Cardio Complete instructor, Jacque Tummons. Since joining, I not only continue to attend Cardio Complete but also have added to my exercise workout: Group Strength, Zumba, Pilates, Power Cut, Yoga, Hard CORE Challenge, Barre Bliss, Dance Fusion and recently Water Yoga, Water Works and Water Zumba. There are so many different classes to keep me in shape I never get bored and actually love going to the Y regularly. In fact, I have convinced three of my friends to join also. Did you know that if you refer a friend you will get a month membership free!! What more could you ask for? Oh, did I mention all the instructors are really nice and knowledgeable. Make 2016 the year to join the Family Y!" - Paulette Zenner
February Classes & Events
- Trainer's Choice classes (every Monday night)
- Swimming lesson registration is open for Winter II session
- Pamper Yourself to Better Health - a membership appreciation event - February 5th.
- Boxing - starts February 6th
- Speed, Agility & Conditioning class - starts February 7th
- Summer Camp Registration Opens - February 8th
- Youth Volleyball Clinic - February 13th
- Ski Trip to Welch Village - February 15th (must register by February 11th)
- Lifeguard Review Class - February 27th & 28th.
- Youth Volleyball Clinic - February 27th