- New and improved Fitness Center
- Over 75 Group Exercise Classes
- Lap Pool, Water Park and Whirlpool
- Racquetball/Handball Courts
- Basketball, Volleyball, and Pickleball courts
- Free equipment rental (balls, racquets, etc.)
- Indoor walking/running track
- Exclusive member discounts on all programs
- Opportunities for community involvement
- Free Quick Start program to learn about our fitness center
- Free Youth Sports (excluding martial arts or swimming lessons)
- Utilization of the AWAY (Always Welcome at YMCA's) program
- Reciprocity throughout the state of Minnesota
- Opportunity to add unlimited Kid's Care to your membership
- Free 30 minute Certified Personal Trainer consultation
- Free parking while you use our facility
Click on the following links to learn more:
- Membership Packages & Payment Options
- Open Doors Scholarship Program
- Military Outreach Program
- Silver & Fit and Silver Sneakers Programs
- Day Passes
Ready to Join?
Our Welcome Center staff is ready to assist you. Visit their desk to review membership options and complete a membership application with our friendly staff or e-mail our Membership Director.
Take A Tour!
Walk right in and ask the friendly Welcome Center Staff to show you around. The Rochester Area Family YMCA offers facility tours during our hours of operation Tours of our facility are done on a walk-in basis. To view a particular class or program, call-ahead and ask our Welcome Center Staff when the best time to visit will be. Out Welcome Center staff can be reached at (507) 287-2260 extension 1081.
If you would like to go over specific details prior to your tour, our Membership Director, Angela Dieterich (email@example.com) can work with you to be sure you get all of your questions answered.
We look forward to meeting you!
*all prices and terms on this page are subject to change at any time