Learn more about membership packages and payment options at the Y. Use the tabs below to reach the area that you are most interested in learning about:
- Membership Types
- Open Doors Scholarship Program
- Military Outreach Program
- Payment Options
- Insurance Reimbursements
Please see the below information with details regarding membership applications:
- $25 enrollment fee
- Credit card or EFT must be on file at time of registration
- draft on the 1st or the 15th of the month
- Photo I.D.
- 15 day cancellation notice via completed form available at the Welcome Center
- Youth (ages 10-18): $21
- Student (ages 19-26): $41
- Adult (ages 19+): $52
- Dual (2 adults in the same household): $69
- Family (2 adults + dependents up to age 26): $76
Monthly drafts are automatically drafted from a checking/savings account or debit/credit card on either the 1st or 15th of every month. Upon applying for your membership, you will need to bring either a voided check or the card you wish for your membership to be drafted from. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Monthly memberships are continuous and on-going until the member fills out a cancellation form at least 15 days prior to the schedule monthly draft.
Your medical insurance provider may be able to offer reimbursements based on your facility usage. Most providers require a certain level of visits per month. Contact your insurance provider to find out more regarding your eligibility.