Learn more about membership packages and payment options at the Y. Use the tabs below to reach the area that you are most interested in learning about:
- Membership Types
- Annual Membership
- Open Doors Scholarship Program
- Military Outreach Program
- Corporate Memberships
- Payment Options
- Insurance Reimbursements
Please see the below information with details regarding membership applications:
- $25 joining fee
- Credit card or EFT must be on file at time of registration
- draft on the 1st or the 15th of the month
- Photo I.D.
- 15 day cancellation notice via completed form available at the Welcome Center
- Student (ages 10-18): $21
- Young Adult (ages 19-23): $41
- Adult (ages 24-64): $52
- Dual/Couple (2 adults in the same household): $69
- One Adult Family (1 adult + dependents up to age 26): $66
- Two Adult Family (2 adults + dependents up to age 26): $76
- Senior (age 65+): $46
- Senior Couple (both ages 65+): $62
All Annual Memberships must be paid in full at the time of registration. There is no joining fee for Annual Memberships.
- Student (ages 10-18): $246
- Young Adult (ages 19-23): $480
- Adult (ages 24-64): $606
- Dual/Couple (2 adults in the same household): $804
- One Adult Family (1 adult + dependents up to age 26): $768
- Two Adult Family (2 adults + dependents up to age 26): $888
- Senior (age 65+): $540
- Senior Couple (both ages 65+): $720
Many employers in the rochester area participate in our Corporate Wellness Program. Companies who participate in this program receive 15% off the monthly membership rates and no joining fee. Check with your employer or visit our Welcome Center to see if your company participates in the program.
Monthly drafts are automatically drafted from a checking/savings account or debit/credit card on either the 1st or 15th of every month. Upon applying for your membership, you will need to bring either a voided check or the card you wish for your membership to be drafted from. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Monthly memberships are continuous and on-going until the member fills out a cancellation form at least 15 days prior to the schedule monthly draft.
Your medical insurance provider may be able to offer reimbursements based on your facility usage. Most providers require a certain level of visits per month. Contact your insurance provider to find out more regarding your eligibility.