When you volunteer at the Y, you take an active role in bringing about meaningful and enduring change right in your own neighborhood. There is no other volunteer organization quite like the Y. That's because in 10,000 communities across the nation, we have the presence and partnerships to not just promise, but to deliver lasting personal and social change. Each of our volunteers help deliver the benefits of good health, strong connections, greater self-confidence and a sense of security to all who seek it. Please consider volunteering for our next special event!
To volunteer at the Y, you can pick up a volunteer application at the Welcome Center or see the link below to download.
Ways To Volunteer At The Y:
- Be a Mentor in our Y Mentors Program
- Lend a hand with maintenance projects
- Help organize special events
- Help out during special events
- Assist Y staff in Kids Care and/or Kids Gym
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Make phone calls for the Annual Support Campaign
- Coach a sports team
- Share your expertise with others by leading a Y workshop
- Serve on committees
- Lead visitor and new member orientations
New Volunteer Opportunities:
Submit application to: 709 1st Avenue SW, Rochester, MN 55902 or send us an e-mail.