Annual Support Campaign
Together we are creating a healthier community!
Our 2013 Annual Support Campaign goal is $237,000.
Through our Annual Support Campaign (previously called our Strong Kids Campaign), people just like you come together to make their community stronger. Your gift allows the Y to provide membership and program assistance to kids and families who might not otherwise be able to afford to pay for our services. Our commitment is making programs and services available to everyone! In 2012 the YMCA provided $216,000 in direct financial assistance for memberships and programs to over 445 families. We ask that you give generously so that more in our community can share the YMCA experience.
Ways to Help the Annual Support Campaign:
- Go to our online giving form and donate online.
- Fill out the pledge form and return to the Y.
- Consider adding $5, 10, or $25 to your monthly membership draft.
- Participate or Volunteer for one of our Annual Support Campaign Fundraising events. Listed below.
- Become a campaigner!!
- Gus Macker 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament – August 10-11, 2013
- 2nd Annual YMCA Golf Scramble - Wednesday, September 18, 2013 @ Eastwood Golf Course