Lap Pool and Water Park Information
Our Lap Pool and Water Park are open to Y members and daily passes are available for those in our community to use the Y facility.
Our pools will be closed for a minimum of 30 minutes when lightning is present in the area. Notification of pool closings are available through our Y Mobile App.
Click on the links below to find more information about the following:
Males: Swim trunks or Speedo-type briefs only. No cut-offs, shorts with zippers, or bicycle shorts. No exposed underwear or street clothes.
Females: Swimsuits must be worn in the pool at all times. Tight fitting cotton or lycra (spandex) shirts, shorts, or pants may be worn over a swim suit as needed. No exposed underwear, bras (including sports bras), or street clothes.
Children and Infants: Infants must wear swimsuit rubber bottoms or a swim diaper. No diapers or underwear are allowed. Rubber pants over swimsuit bottoms are recommended. Children who are not potty trained are required to wear swim diapers or rubber swimsuit bottoms over the diaper. These rubber swimsuit pants must have elastic around the waist and legs.
Pool and hot tub rules and guidelines
- Lifeguards are on duty for your safety, please obey their requests.
- Children ages 0-6 years old must have an adult in the water within an arm's reach of the child
- Children ages 7-9 years old must have an adult in the pool area.
- Children ages 10 years and older may use the pool facility unattended.
- Please shower before entering either pool.
- Water wings or inflatable devices are not permitted (lifejackets and noodles are permitted)
- Walk while on the pool deck
- NO rough play, throwing others, piggyback rides and riding on shoulders
- Diving is only permitted in the deep end of the lap pool, feet first entry is required in all other areas of the pool
- All personal toys, fins and masks are allowed at the discretion of the lifeguards
- Kickboards and fins are only available to ADULT lap swimmers
- Individuals must be 48 inches tall to use the large slide in the water park area. You may ask a lifeguard to do a swim test if you do not meet this height requirement.
For the Whirlpool area:
- People suffering from heart- disease, diabetes high blood pressure or women who are pregnant should NOT use the whirlpool.
- Lengthy exposure may be hazardous to your health and may result in nausea, dizziness, or fainting.
- Please limit your time in the whirlpool.
- Please refrain from submerging past your shoulders.
- Adults may use the whirlpool anytime the lap pool is in operation Adults Ages 18 And Older Only!
For questions concerning Aquatics dial 507-287-2260 extension 1071.
- Whirlpool: 3 feet deep, approximately 100 degrees
- Water Park: 0 - 3.5 feet deep, approximately 86 degrees